order ID# 74962 order in July they sent out 3 different colors and 2 deferent types of wood?
Still waiting on my credit for 2 months withe 3 email from them apologizing and admitting their wrong doing but that's about it!
I haved called them at least 10 times no response and complete run around
Come and pick up your crapy floors and give me back my money!!
My next email will be sent to bbb.
Wow can you do the things you do to your clients?
You have numerous complaints from so many buyers however are you even still in business?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wrong Color
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "clowns in Dover De, screwed up my 68 mustang 2 times now because they have no clue to what they are doing i have now spent 3000 for a Maaco..."
- "My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager..."
- "I have had Pella windows in my house for 15 years and ever since we had had issue with the inside fogging up like my car windshield does. I have..."