THIS IS DIRECTED TO E-FLOORS.COM AND MOHAWK FLOORING, INC.

“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER" AND NEITHER COMPANY (E-FLOORS.COM NOR MOHAWK FLOORING) WILL STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS OR "SUPPOSED GUARANTEES" SHOULD YOU GET A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT....AND, IT CAN AND DOES HAPPEN. THEY WILL ALWAYS CLAIM THAT THE CUSTOMER OR THE CUSTOMER’S INSTALLER DID NOT FOLLOW THEIR SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS WHICH ARE NOT READILY GIVEN TO THE CLIENT AND THE CLIENT IS UNABLE TO FIND THEM "ON-LINE" WITHOUT GETTING SOME VERY DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET THERE. GOOD LUCK TRYING TO FIND THOSE INSTRUCTIONS. AND, THEY TRULY DON’T SEEM TO CARE IF YOU EVER DO GET THERE! IT’S JUST SELL THE PRODUCT, MAKE THE MONEY, AND TO *** WITH THE CLIENTS. MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE.

IN SHORT - "CAVEAT EMPTOR" LET THE BUYER BEWARE!! WE RECOMMEND GOING TO ANY OTHER FLOORING MANUFACTURER AND FOR SURE ANY OTHER GOOD LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR/INSTALLER RATHER THAN GOING TO E-FLOORS.***. OOPS! I MUST HAVE MISSPELLED THAT,..... WAIT…..OH NO I DIDN'T. IT IS EFLOORS.***.

WE WERE CONNED. DON'T YOU GET E-FLOORS CONNED.

Review about: Efloors Customer Care.

Had an Experience with EFloors?

Comments

My VersaTube pole building collapsed! VersaTube "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..." Read more Larson Doors - This is what you get when you buy a Larson door Larson Doors "...The door started to deteriorate within the first year from the inside out..." Read more Behr Deckover is not what it claims to be!! Behr "My deck was painted with Behr Deckover paint two years ago by a professional, the application of the product was followed to the letter per the instructions. After just one..." Read more ShopRTACabinets - Frank LaMark  owes me cabinets or refund ShopRTACabinets "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more