Efloors in my 20 years of experience in construction this must be the worst company I have ever dealt with they got the worst products defective products good luck in trying to get a correct order and in getting a wrong order good luck in trying to send it back and get your credit it will not happen.

He completely give you the runaround they are very dishonest people.

What's so hideous about them is that they cannot admit their faults with and all the calls and emails that were sent out to them they started blaming CFI old dominion freight company?

These companies have no fault whatsoever of the mistake that Efloors constantly makes.

You should be ashamed of taking advantage of these consumers I'm surprised you still open for business?

Review about: Efloors Customer Care.

Had an Experience with EFloors?

Comments

Behr decck stain Behr "During the very hot 2016 summer, I needed to restain my pool deck. I bought Behr Waterproofing Wood Stain, Terra Cotta color, with 5 years decks guarantee. I followed all..." Read more Billman Home Services - Breach of Contract Billman Home Services "BREACH OF CONTRACT March 26th 2017, we hired Nick Billman to enclose our patio, April 18th, build 2 sheds, May 23rd, add circle to our drive, and April 28th, remove..." Read more ShopRTACabinets - Frank LaMark  owes me cabinets or refund ShopRTACabinets "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..." Read more My VersaTube pole building collapsed! VersaTube "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more