I would never deal with this company again.Fortunately, my order was for samples only.

After FIVE contacts by phone and email, and 3.5 weeks, I still haven't received my samples or received notification that they have shipped. I've paid them about $20 for the samples, which of course they collected instantly. The people I've had contact with have been incompetent and unconcerned. One of them told me indignantly that I needed to allow 5 to 7 business days for the order to ship.

That was, I explained, on the 8th business day.She offered no explanation and made no attempt to find out what was happening with the order.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sample. EFloors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sample in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at EFloors.

Had an Experience with EFloors?

Comments

Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more VersaTube - Will not last VersaTube "Roof is rusting after one year in Southern California with no rain or snow!!!! It is bad in spots with no defects or scratches that would allow rust to form...." Read more Wolf Home Products - Wolf Cabinets Hudson Cabinets Review from Nashua, New Hampshire Wolf Home Products "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more